1. Create a new account with your username and password at www.letterbanc.com.
2. Visit http://www.letterbanc.com/submissions to submit a brief 250 word statement and additional required information.
- Any currently enrolled freshman, sophomore, junior, or senior in any major
- A graduate student in a masters, doctoral, or professional degree program
- A recent college graduate who completed coursework less than 2 years ago
- All applicants will be considered equally on the merits of their proposed travel regardless of affiliation or memberships.
Email email@example.com for additional information and questions.
The Mark Twain Awards for Travel are funded by Letterbanc, the leading application platform for academic awards, admissions, and employment, and promoted by Phi Kappa Phi and Mortar Board, a national honor society recognizing college seniors.