This year, the Society is introducing a new award known as the Distinguished Service Award. This award will honor an individual who has provided sustained, non-compensated volunteer service to others beyond the realm of academia. The award recipient will receive a $1,000 honorarium, an active-for-life membership and a recognition citation.
To learn more about each program or apply, please follow the below links. Applications must be received by the following deadlines:
- Distinguished Service Award: February 15. Submit a nomination.
- Scholar Award: February 15. Submit a nomination.
- Artist Award: February 15. Submit a nomination.
- Study Abroad Grants: April 1. Apply now.
- Literacy Grants: April 1. Apply now.
- Fellowships: Due at Society headquarters by April 15. Contact your chapter for local due date. Download an application.
- Love of Learning Awards: June 30. Apply now.