The report, themed Educate. Innovate. Elevate., showcases a number of accomplishments of the past year that represent the Society’s mission to recognize and promote academic excellence in all fields of higher education. The report features a stunning design with photos and graphics, stories of Phi Kappa Phi award winners, member testimonials, chapter highlights and more.
“Phi Kappa Phi is so very grateful for the generosity of our donors, whose commitment to excellence not only supports and sustains our awards programs but extends the love of learning to fellow members,” said Society Executive Director Dr. Mary Todd. “We are pleased to recognize the opportunities made possible through their gifts in the 2016 annual report.”
Highlights of the report include:
- A feature of the first recipient of Phi Kappa Phi’s $100,000 institutional Excellence in Innovation Award
- Stories from winners of Phi Kappa Phi awards including Fellowships, Study Abroad Grants, Literacy Grants and Love of Learning Awards
- Highlights from the Society’s 44th Biennial Convention in Atlanta, Georgia
- Member achievements of 2016 including a MacArthur Fellow, National Humanities Medal recipient and more
- Listing of donors to the Phi Kappa Phi Foundation
To read the 2016 Annual Report, click here.