Beginning today, active Society members can access the user-friendly site and start networking with members across the nation. There are currently three Society-wide communities available within Link—The Quad, The Study Group, and Forum Readers. There are also a variety of communities available to chapter officers. Additional communities will gradually launch over the next several months.
In addition to joining these communities in Link, you can search for other Phi Kappa Phi members and begin networking using the Member Directory.
Ready to connect? Follow these five simple steps:
- Sign in with the same username and password you use to access your Phi Kappa Phi member account and accept the Community Rules & Etiquette and Privacy Guidelines
- Update your profile by editing your contact details, bio, education and job history
- Customize your privacy preferences via the My Account tab to control what others see on your profile.
- Visit the All Communities page by clicking Communities in the main navigation bar and browse/join the communities you have an interest in.
- Search for other Phi Kappa Phi members and begin networking.