- You accomplish something great such as getting initiated into the Society, receiving a Phi Kappa Phi award or grant or being elected as a chapter officer.
- Society Headquarters creates a personalized story tailored to you and your achievement.
- You receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org with instructions on how to claim your very own Merit profile. See a sample profile here.
- Your local newspapers also receive a copy of the personalized story in the form of a press release.
- You brag about your accomplishments by sharing it on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn using the ‘Share’ function located on your Merit page.
- You customize your Merit profile with a photo and additional achievements, activities and work experience. Consider it a virtual résumé!
- You accomplish other great things and receive additional Phi Kappa Phi-branded badges. See examples of the different badges here.
Questions? Contact Hannah Breaux.