In addition to courses and internships, students who enroll in the DCInternships program are able to participate in a mentor program, professional development seminars, roundtable discussions, networking receptions with program alumni, as well as site briefings at some of the city’s most influential institutions and organizations.
To learn more about the internship opportunities and scholarships available to Phi Kappa Phi members through DCInternships and the Washington Internship Institute, visit PhiKappaPhi.org/Internship-Opportunities.
Don’t miss these upcoming program deadlines:
- Summer 2017 Undergraduate Programs (deadline March 14) – Apply Now!
- Summer 2017 Legal Studies Institute (deadline March 14) – Apply Now!
- Fall 2017 Capital Semester Priority (deadline April 13) – Apply Now!
Washington Internship Institute Deadlines
- Summer 2017 Program (deadline March 15) – Apply Now!
- Fall 2017 program (deadline June 30; April 17 for international students) – Apply Now!
Contact Jamie Chapman at firstname.lastname@example.org or 800.804.9880, ext. 217 with all of your internship opportunity questions.