Throughout March we’ve been promoting Merit, an online platform we use to publicize the many achievements of our members. But you may be wondering how exactly does it work?
- You accomplish something great such as being initiated into the Society, receiving a Phi Kappa Phi award or being elected as a chapter officer.
- Society Headquarters creates a personalized story tailored specifically to you and your achievement.
- You receive an email from email@example.com with instructions on how to claim your very own Merit profile. See a sample profile here.
- Your local newspapers also receive a copy of the personalized story in the form of a press release.
- You brag about your accomplishments by sharing the posts on Twitter and Facebook.
- You customize your Merit profile with a photo, additional achievements, activities and work experience. Consider it a virtual résumé!
- You continue to accomplish great things and receive additional Phi Kappa Phi-branded badges. See examples of the different badges here.