- Career Center – Job seekers can post résumés, search job openings and apply for jobs, while employers can use the site to find and recruit top talent and post available positions.
- Career Corner – Join other Phi Kappa Phi members to share job search strategies, interview tips and all-around career advice in this exclusive Link community.
- Career Guidance – Watch podcasts and get advice on interviewing, networking, writing a winning résumé and dealing with stress.
- GS Level Upgrade – Members seeking federal employment may be eligible for a GS level upgrade according to the U.S. Office of Personnel Management’s General Schedule Qualification Policies.
- Logo Graphics – Proudly display your Phi Kappa Phi membership on your résumé by including an official Society logo.
- Membership Verification Letter – Verify your membership in the nation's oldest and most selective all-discipline honor society with a letter from the Executive Director.
- SeekingSuccess.com – As a Phi Kappa Phi member, you are eligible for a free résumé and LinkedIn profile evaluation. Members can also save $75 on a SeekingSuccess.com résumé and LinkedIn profile writing package.
Questions? Contact Jamie Chapman at email@example.com or 800.804.9880, ext. 217.