On this day, we encourage you to reach out to thank or honor those individuals who have and had a lasting impact on your life.
Looking for ways to thank your mentor? Here are a few ideas:
- Contact your mentor directly to express your appreciation.
- Show your gratitude on social media.
- Pass on the lessons you have learned by becoming a mentor to someone in your community.
- Make a financial contribution to a local mentoring program in your mentor’s honor.
- Download an official National Mentoring Month e-card to share with your mentor.
And don’t forget to join the conversation with us on social media throughout the month by using #PKPMentors and #MentoringWorks.